Tuesday 9 August 2011

Face Routine.


So I'd thought I would share with you all what I use on my face to clean/cleanse/tone/moisturise...all the things I do :L 
Basically I have normal-ish skin. Bit oily in places, bit dry in places, occasionally sometimes massive breakouts. I wash my face every morning and evening with a cleanser/wash...


The clean&clear has salicylic acid in it, which is a really good spot fighter and it feels really zingy when you apply it! The Sanctuary wash is good in the morning to freshen you up etc and the Cleanse and Polish is so luxurious, I use it to take off my makeup at night. It is amazing.

I then apply Benzoyl Peroxide to stop/get rid of any zits.


This can be really drying to I always use a moisturiser.


The Clean&Clear is good for brightening the face, the Simple when my face is really dry and irritated, Neutrogena when I've broken out or am feeling oily, and the other neutrogena as an everyday.

I also use masks and scrubs a few times a week, when my skin is in real need of a clean.

Hope this was helpful, and please let me know of any holy grail skincare you use.
Byee xxxx





3 comments:

  1. my holy grail spot-sorter-outer is freederm - its so good! i also use the simple moisturiser daily and the st ives scrub weekly :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really interested in the Benzoyl Peroxide! Could yo be so kind as to tell me the differences between the two products you have in the photo?
    Thanks so much,!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always used the Aquagel in 2.5% and as my skin got used to it, I upped it to 5%. I just wanted to try the cream (only comes in 5%) and its really nice, its less drying than the aquagel. But works pretty much the same...hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete