Tuesday 21 August 2012

Festival Fashion

I'm off to Reading Festival on thursday, and I thought I would share with you an outfit I was planning on wearing whilst there. 

It can be hard to look nice at a festival; only having a little rucksack, not feeling your best due to lack of proper showers and of course the unpredictable weather!

It is forecast to be sunshine and showers with temperatures of around 20c, so I thought a shorts and jumper combo is appropriate. Also I didn't particularly want to take my best clothes to a muddy rock festival :L

Some essentials I would say you need are:
- Wellies and Pacamac
-Lots of wetwipes, hand sanitizer and dry shampoo
-Food and Alcohol (for those over 18 :L)
-Lots of dry socks and clean pants
-Leggings and Hoodies/Jumpers for when it gets cold at night
-Pair of shorts and a few baggy festival tops


Jumper, Shorts, Sunnies - Primark. Wellies - Ebay


If any of you are off to Leeds/Reading or any festival enjoy and stay safe!
Taraah xxxx

2 comments:

  1. you look great! love the jumper :) hope you have a great time :D
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and you are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete