Saturday 24 September 2011

Fashion Inspo

So I don't know about you, but I'm super duper confused by this season's fashion at the moment, everywhere you look there's flares, 60's blouses, maxi skirts etc etc. Now as much as I love fashion and would love to have the means to purchase said trending items, but they are just not as versatile as clothes in a students wardrobe need to be. So sorry Topshop...I will not be purchasing a green maxi skirt from you, but I'd very much like some nice cardigans and maybe a dress :S


Okay. Moan/ramble over, I'm gonna show you a bit of inspiration from my new latest obsession Lookbook which is amazing for showcasing outfit choices from some wonderfully fashion-forward people. I hope everyone has had a good week, and that you enjoy the weekend :)




Beautiful rust coloured dress perfecto for autumn :)

Love the deep purple mixed with lace and Litas!

Cute collared top, and a fabulous thick fringe :)

Leopard print booties. Need I say more?
Simple yet effective. Me want that Jumper!!

Tarrahh xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment