Sunday 4 September 2011

Haaaaaaull'in

Happy September everyone...holy moly I can't believe the "summer" went so quickly (yes summer in inverted commas, not one day of sunshine since I got back from Italy :L) 
And here we are and the back2sch season has begun...not gonna lie this week has been a mad rush of clothes/stationary/homework/coursework that I shouldn't have left until the last minute bad hannah :L


Ok so I did a little bit of shopping this weekend...mainly hit up good ol' Primarni. What can I say- I love a bargin :L So here's some little bitsandbobs I purchased.


Too...many...clothes :S

Jumpers
Coz lets face it. England is bloody cold in the winter and come November when my toes start to fall off in the mornings at the bus stop, I will not be able to find some jumpers for love nor money. So I saw some I like, and i bought. 

Nice little Cable Knit in Beige (the 'itwillgowithanything' lightbulb went off in my head :L)

Another in the gorgeous Wine/Mulberry colour that is perfect for autumn and quite frankly devine. And its actually got two different shades and patterns so doesn't look too Primark-y.


Basic jumper in 'cranberry' another beautiful shade for A/W. And it was a fiver- nuff said.


I bought a pair of Chinos, as I wanted some trousers that weren't jeans and I love the colour :)

This baggy tee with Polka Dots screamed cute to me. <3

A cream drapey blouse that I thought was really beautiful. I love blouses but no offence everyone has one, so I was looking for something a bit different (so then why did you go to Primark hannah :L ?!!? ) But this was unusual and i purchased :)

Avec the Chinos :)

Aaaand finally a little dress from H&M in a taupey colour (another...it'll go with anything :L you know me...practical and loving my basics :) ) Stuff will go under it over it round it accessorise it scarf it the possibilities are endless!!

So that's all for the time being...hope everyone is well and good :)
Taraaah
xxxxxxx







1 comment:

  1. love the colour of the second jumper!
    xoxox
    love, http://theburntplum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete