Sunday 18 September 2011

A poor person's makeup haul :L


Well not necessarily a poor person's haul. But the items I picked up over the last few days are definitely something affordable and great quality aswell! I have mostly ELF stuff, with some MUA and some Boots own :) Enjoyyy


Single Mineral Eyeshadow in Saddle, a lovely brown with a gold shimmer 
£1.75 (50% off in ELF!!)
MUA powder in the lightest shade, I like this powder as it is slightly translucent, so you never look cakey/orange definite thumbs up. £1 

ELF angled blush brush, can't wait to use for contouring!
75p

ELF complexion perfection, really nice powder haven't quite made my mind up as to whether it works or not, I'll have to get back to you :) £1.50

Most eye gels seriously break the bank...this one was under £2 I think. Hope to see some results soon!


ELF matte lip colour in natural. Nice pink colour, not drying £1.75


 ELF nice cream eyeshadow, for an easy day look. Butter Pecan 75p


ELF concealer in light, pretty good however the colour is the same as my skin tone and I would like a concealer to be slightly lighter. £1.75

ELF mineral lipsticks in Party Pink (L) and Natural Nymph (R). A lovely bright yet wearable pink and a real nudey nude. £1.75 each

ELF lipstick in seductive, not as bright as in the tube. A nice reddy/pink lovely for autumn :)


Casual sunday attire...favvy lounging tee :)

Tarraahhh xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment