Sunday 19 December 2010

Winter Nailssss

I'm a bit nail polish-mad.

and on a slightly different subject I have been feeling extremely festive at the moment and cannot wait for christmas- 6 sleeps and counting :L

So it seems that these two loves of mine made for a Christmas/Winter themed nail painting seshh. Early this morning (not that 10.30 is that early :L) I though that I would put on my creative hat and try and make something pretty...well this is what I came up with.

It's supposed to be an icy-frosty kinda look, now I'm not a professional, nor do I claim to be any good at nail art- as you can tell. Apologies for the crappy quality, my camera doesn't zoom to well.

I firstly applied a base coat (from Claires) and I put on two layers to make it more opaque, then i applied a Dior glittery polish on top to make it shimmery, I also did this twice to make it really sparkly. Then I thought 'lets try something new' and added a blue tip which was an Eyeko nail polish. Then 2true top coat and Bob's your Uncle!

Here's the picture of the polish's, sorry its backwards i took them on my laptop :L
*Base Coat Ridge Filler Claires, Dior Addict Vernis 010, Eyeko Pastel Polish, 2true Topcoat*


Then it's just my luck that I go to get my choccy out of my advent calender and they smudge to pieces :( 

Anyway, I might try again sometime this week, maybe a gold lux kinda thaang. We'll see.

Speak to yass soon, merry christmas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment