Friday 15 July 2011

Someday Summary. Friday.




Taking a leaf out of Zoe's book, I'm doing a little summary of the day/week/month...whatever :)


- So I'm currently sat here on my college holidays, waiting to go to work later, how I love working on a Friday evening, bye bye social life. I've only just started to relax, I've been to a few uni open days, had my driving theory (passed), so today was my first lie-in in a while!
- Been reading 'Apartment 16' during my various train journeys, so good! If you love horror/suspense novels definitely a must read!
- In love with Nicki Minaj at the moment, she's just too cool. Totally didn't completely learn all the words to Superbass during my various train journeys...what- they were really long!
- Brings me onto the subject of trains :L Too many journeys to count in the past fortnight. Get me another form of transport please!
- Superduper excited about my holiday next week, bye bye UK hello Italy. That means sun, sand, pool, pasta and ice cream!!


Hope you're all well, hit me back! xxx

1 comment:

  1. lucky you going to italy!! hope you have a great time (im pretty sure you will..)! xx

    ReplyDelete