Wednesday 17 August 2011

Update :)

Hello All :)
So it is quite late and after a lovely bubbly bath I'm in no state for any photos, however I really wanted to do a blog post so could think of nothing better than an indulgent 'what i've been up to' kinda shizzannng :L


* Went to Wagamamas with my friend, it was a bit ladies who lunch :L. We wanted to see Friends with benefits but didn't realise it didn't come till Sept! But Wagas was yummmmooo. Def recommend the Yasai Katsu Curry, one word delish.


*Did bits and bobs of shopping, the boring yet obligatory back2sch. stationary shop :LAnd by the way, Tiger is the best for bargins! In the clothing department I'm not too sure what to buy. I long for summer stuff, but in reality i should be looking for a winter coat :L But I can't bring myself to buy winter clothes in August.


*Been Gyming, I've spoken about how I feel about exercise before (bleugh). But at the moment its kinda addictive and I'm feeling really good and really healthy :)


*Listening to Chris Brown & Beiber song, which I LOVE! Even though i don't really like either of them...but its really good. And the new Demi Lovato song, which if you have not heard go and listen now. Serious goosebump-ily good.


*Watching the Real Housewives of Orange County. shoot i didn't just say that did i :L :S Yes daytime ITV2 is my guilty pleasure, its one of those 'so bad its good' tv shows :L


So I hope I haven't bored you to tears and i hope you're all having fantabby weeks too!
H xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment