Sunday 29 January 2012

Winteryness

Definitely just made that word up :L
It has been so cold and dreary hear in the UK recently, together with my several exams and a nice does of the January blues, I've just wanted to crawl into bed with a huge hot chocolate and hibernate until April! As much as I love my country, this type of weather makes me want to move somewhere with consistently good and hot weather....well I can dream for the time being!


Any whooo...I was perusing the web looking for some winter fashion inspiration, and these are a few I found. Hope you enjoy and let me know of anything your doing to make this month a bit brighter!






Tarrahh H xx

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I lived somewhere much colder than where I am now. I live in Brisbane, Australia and although i do love hot weather, it's just TOO humid here making it feel worse than it really is. Loving the outfits you found on the net especially the hooded green cardigan in the first pic. Just thought I'd leave you a comment as your newest follower, feel free to check out my blog and follow back ( i just started)

    http://myvogueobsession.blogspot.com.au

    xx janak'trina

    ReplyDelete