Sunday 22 May 2011

In and Outs

INS


1. Exercise. It has been one of the only things I can do to relax after/during revision that feels like a great relief and something that it actually doing me good. It's also quite guilt-free, as opposed to watching tv etc :L This brings me swiftly onto my next post...


2. Body Rock. It's an at home workout programme, check it out here. It's super intense and with only 12mins per workout, an amazing time saver! Don't think you're not gonna work up a sweat in 12 mins...it's crazy, and Zuzana the instructor is great at teaching the steps and encouraging you.


3. Sweatpants. Going for the sports related hat trick here! Since I've been at home these past few weeks on study leave I have had zero reason to change into my normal day clothes and put on makeup. Having said that, staying in my pyjamas all day seems a little sloppy, hence- jogging bums. Not to mention sooo comfy, brand of choice SoulCal and Hollister. 


4. Neutrogena Multi Defence. Have not got a bad word to say about Neutrogena, this moisturiser is no different. Doesn't break me out, got SPF15, smells lovely, really moisturising and was only £5 at Superdrug. Can't argue with that!


5. Jessie J. Did you see her at Radio Ones big weekend?!? She has such an amazing voice and her songs could not be catchier, its a wonder how she hasn't been discovered before. And what amazingly shiny hair she has! I want to know her secret.


OUT


1. Revision. Not a surprise, and I do apologise for my ongoing moaning. But at the moment it just seems like a never ending pile of revision guides, past papers and notes! Trying to see the light at the end of tunnel and hope that it will all pay off. But some days I feel like just giving up and I don't know joining the circus!


2. Milk. Slight inspiration from the gorgeous Anna, who gave up cows milks and hasn't looked back. Now I am a major dairy queen and can't live without ice-cream, yoghurts, milk etc. I have recently swapped to either Soya Milk or Oat Milk (seriously don't knock till you've tried) and feel much healthier. I am less bloated, have lost a bit of weight and still my skin and nails are in good quality.


3. Brilliant Brunette. This Shampoo/Conditioner has the most amazing hazelnut smell, but of has recently left my hair really greasy, even straight away after washing and throughly rinsing. I've also noticed a few nasty spots on my back where my hair lies, and I can only put it down to using a new Shampoo... Back to Lloreal we go.


4. Being Pale. As a naturally pale girl, I always said I would love my pasty self through and through and would not succumb to fake tan. Until my friend introduced me do St. Moriz. It's like me, but only a little bit better! I have to say admittedly I love having bronzed pins and at this time of year where the legs are just coming out, it gives me so much more confidence. So there, I'm a convert!


Let me know whats in&out for you!!
Lots of Love
Hannah xxxx

1 comment:

  1. ooh i want to try St Moriz - can we expect a review/tutorial on your blog?!
    i neeeed to start excersising more ready for summer...how do you do it?!
    nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete