Sunday 15 May 2011

T-t-t-tag. The Fashion One


So I fancied writing a blogpost today, as it has been so long, and I really cannot apologise enough damn you a-levels. And I though it was a nice one to do as I am more fashion than beauty savvy and also because my face is not such a pretty sight this morning, that'll teach me for sleeping with makeup on!
insert semi-fashion conscious picture!


Ok, without further ado here is it!


1. How would you describe your style? As boring as this is gonna sound, my style is wearable, neutrally simplistic and kinda latest trends meets classic fashion. I like following new styles, but try to buy staple pieces that will last me a while. Its also generally brights for summer, darks/nudes for winter.


2. What are your wardrobe staples? Leggings. Come rain or shine, dress up or dress down. Super comfy and go with anything. If we are being less sloppy definitely dark skinny jeans and floaty cardigans.


3. Most expensive item in your closet? *looks through wardrobe* It would have to be my prom dress, it wasn't crazy expensive but still the most i've spent on a single piece. I don't normally like pink, but i absolutly fell in love with this dress and i think it really suited my body type.
 I'm a student so if your looking for designer pieces, my closet is not the place to look! Having said that maybe possibly hopefully something designer for my 18th this year...fingers crossed. 


4. Most wanted item? Christian Louboutins!!! 
Don't care which ones i just want the red heels!


5. Favourite designer? If I could afford it... Balmain. But I love, Vuitton, Stella McCartney, Lanvin, Chloe and ofcourse Chanel.

6. How much do you spend on clothes? I try not to spend that much money, as much as i love fashion there are more important things to do with my money. Some months I'll go crazy others I'll be more restrained, on average maybe £50-70 give or take a month.

7. What are your favourite places to shop? As a teenage girl the obvious favourites are Primark, Topshop, H&M. I also love Zara, boohoo and asos!

8. Favourite fragrance? Beyonce Heat. It just smells so good! Also CKIN2U in the summer is lovely.


9. What's your favourite way to do your hair? I have naturally straight hair as it is, and don't mind having it down naturally. But i do love a wave, still trying to perfect the technique though. Any tips please let me know!

10. What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear? Zara cream blouse, leggings and biker boots :)

11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay? Probably 50's or 60's, love the full skirts and ponytails and the whole Brigitte Bardot look. Having said that, I don't have the body of women in those eras, sadly no 23" waist for me, so I think I'd find it hard pulling off the dresses.

12. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe. 

Black DP peep toe court shoes. Make my legs look lovely, go with (nearly) everything...and i can wear them all night!


Thats it!
Hope you liked it, please feel free to do the tag to and let me know!!
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. love your prom dress! looks similar to mine, i cant wait til prom..! and when i want to add more wave to my hair i curl it with my straightners then run my fingers through to loosen the curls straightaway..or have you tried plaiting it before you go to bed?
    im thinking of doing this tag..when i get round to it! hope a-levels are going well and arent stressing you out too much! nicola xx

    ReplyDelete